Monday, February 25, 2008

Pictures from the Artist Weekend in Chicago

It was a fun weekend at Kasey's house where my sis in law, Lisa, and niece, Melissa and me and Kasey enjoyed art museums, art stores, artsy picture taking and lots more! Parking downtown underground (where Kasey took this photo of me) was a bit pricey, but better than taking the train and taxi.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.... The pictures tell the story themselves in most cases...Michigan Ave. window shopping could be dangerous we found out!

At the Chicago Art Museum we saw lots of statues, and paintings.... There was one statue that seemed vaguely familiar to me?? heh heh

Melissa, Kasey & Lisa on the steps at the Contemporary Art Museum.




Here's a shadow/reflection-in-a-puddle picture of Kasey outside the Contemporary Art Museum.

Thanks Kasey for letting us stay at your place, it was LOTS of fun!!! And thanks especially for taking the pictures of my Portrait of the Self and School Daze assemblages...they turned out GREAT! (I'll be posting the Portrait of the Self picture here soon).
xoxoxoxox

No comments: