Sunday, July 17, 2011

Assemblage Entries for a Deadline Today at ECVA

Glad that we were able to get home early today, and that I had time to finish some assemblages I left while on vacation.

I sent in the following entries for the Call for Entries at ECVA.

This one I had already done long ago, except that I added a bible to the hand instead of the rosary. Titled L'dor V'dor (from generation to generation).



And this one was a photo taken during our vacation ...



"Build there an altar to the LORD your God, an altar of stones. Do not use any iron tool upon them." Deuteronomy 27:5


... and this one I was working on bit by bit for the last few weeks before we left on vacation ... here are in the process of, and finished project... titled "Agnus Dei" (Lamb of God).







I have artist statements for each one that fit the category for the Call... so hoping to get one at least chosen for the online exhibition.

It was good to get into art creation again!! I missed that!

No comments: