Friday, December 3, 2010

Art Show Set Up

Tonite I set up for tomorrow's art show... The 3rd Annual River of Life Art Show, featuring over 18 area artists. It's being held at The River, (formerly the Delavan Theatre) on Sat. from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.

I am so excited!!!!!!! It's my first time exhibiting with so many artists, and it's an honor to be able to be a part of it.

Kasey came and helped me haul in a whole van load of assemblages, props, tablecloths, pedestals and other stuff, and she stayed to help me set up too! I'm SOOO thankful for her help, otherwise it would have taken me 3 hours instead of an hour and a half!




Here are some photos of my section of the art show ...they have been so gracious in offering me several different areas in a kind of half circle area, with tables and wall dividers too.





If you are in the Delavan area tomorrow night, please stop in!!

The River, on Walworth Ave., downtown Delavan! Hope to see you there!






++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

See more of the River of Life Art Show here

No comments: