Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Seek Magnified Assemblage


Here is my latest project... I may add an old handle or something at the top of it, but I'm still deciding on that. This is an old wooden box of some sort, it must have had a lid or top at sometime? It's turned on it's side, it had a hole in the side already that I stuck the brass magnifying glass into. On the inside are silver metal letters that spell out SEEK. The eye chart on the back has letters that start out like a regular eye chart would, but farther down spell out:
E
FP
TOZ
SEEK
YEFIRST
THEKINGDOMOFGOD
ANDHISRIGHTEOUSNESS


A silver metal heart shaped box with an embedded glass heart on the top of it is something that can be used to hold jewelry, prayer beads, or notes with prayer names & requests. A brass bust of Jesus with a brass key and brass napkin rings as the base complete this assemblage.

1 comment:

A Note From The Queen said...

I really like this one Roberta