Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fork in the Road - IMAGINE


Here is another one of the series of "Fork in the Road" assemblages. I will call this one "Imagine". The wooden carved crow and the imagine letters are some I found at a crafters mall a year or so ago. The inside picture of a boy chasing after a bunny (maybe the bunny represents his dreams?), was found at GoodWill, and is a work by some grade school youth I imagine. I liked it for it's simplicity. The fork is on an actual piece of road pavement. There are typewriter letters that spell out F-O-R-K on the outside of the frame and the whole thing sits on a pair of black shoe inserts.

We all like to imagine the roads our journey of life may take us on... and when we come to those "forks in the road", we often imagine what would have happened had we taken the other fork. Pablo Picasso once said "Everything you can imagine is real." Sometimes it's never too late to go back and take that other fork, especially if it's one you knew in your heart, mind and soul that you should have taken in the first place.


I would encourage you, whatever it is you are imagining, to pray about it, listen for what God is saying or encouraging you to do & then just do it...make what what you imagine REAL.

1 comment:

A Note From The Queen said...

Love seeing more of this series, it's my favorite things you've done to date!!! BTW quit encouraging my husband to buy inflatable lawn decorations LOL Oh and you've been tagged!!!! Check my blog for details!!!