Monday, December 10, 2007

Fork in the Road Series continues....


While I was down visiting my daughter a few months ago, I picked up some of these nifty little boxes at Ikea, the first ones I had found at a GoodWill store, and they still had the Ikea tag on them... they worked out so well for the Fork in the Road series I had done previously, I decided to use more for others down the road..*pun intended*... so, FINALLY, I decided to use them, and so here, for your viewing pleasure is the latest Fork In The Road ...

We often face obstacles and bridges we have to cross in this journey called LIFE, and sometimes it seems like a game, trying to piece together the right way we should go when we come to a crossroads, or a FORK in the road ... this assemblage piece is meant to show that.

This piece includes a wire bridge on top, inside a bridge scene with a brass bird flying overhead, a fork on actual road pieces, the outside sits on two wood square bases and is covered with a path of dominoes.

See more of my Fork in the Road assemblages in the archives of July 22, 2007.

No comments: