Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Post for 2007


Here is probably my last post for this year... I figured I'd make it a good pic of the family from Christmas at my sister in law's house. We all have to line up in families and get our pictures taken so she can have them for her albums... no doubt for future blackmail things...*L*

John and I, have for the last 30 years it seems, gone out on New Year's Eve with a group of 5 - 7 couples to a Chinese Restaurant near here... but last year they had a major fire that they never rebuilt from yet. Soooo, this year we are invited to one of the couples new home to have dinner, drinks, snacks and ring in 2008. We each bring a dish to share... since we can't miss our normal chinese fare, I'm making eggrolls and have bought some fortune cookies... so, I'm off to make the eggrolls so we can head out for the party in a couple of hours.


Here's a New Year's toast ....Happy New Year to all... with love and all the best for 2008 to you and your families! God bless us everyone!

No comments: