Thursday, January 3, 2008

1st photo using my new camera.



My husband gifted me with a new digital camera for a Christmas present and told me I should pick it out... so I did, after Christmas, using the sales and coupons from Staples that I had accumulated. I am still figuring out ALL the features on it.. it's rather overwhelming to me! But I did manage to figure out how to take a picture and get it onto my computer... this is of the church altar, decorated for Christmas.. and since we are technically STILL in the Christmas Season until Epiphany which is Jan. 6th, I thought I'd post this pic.

This is a much better camera than my old digital one...which was a measly 2 megapixels...this one is 8!! So, guess this is the tenth day of Christmas... I should have found some Lord's a Leapin' and photographed THEM, eh? *L*

If I see any Pipers piping tomorrow maybe I can get a good pic of them..*G*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks nice. when you blow up the pic too you can see that little things got one powerful flash on it!! yayayyayay! fun for you!