Friday, January 4, 2008

Me & My Torsos and Guitar...and Grandsons...


Okay... here I am playing around with the new camera again..*L* Getting photos of stuff around here and experimenting with features on the camera.
Here's me with some of my decoupage art (Adam I, Adam II, Eve, Hollywood Glamour Gal... and the Guitar Heroes one). I took off the cap and tried to fit my head over the Eve one, but it was at a weird angle... sure wish MY torso was as svelte..*L*

And since today is Friday... it's GRANDSON DAY.. so here is a pic of two of the grandsons, watching me take silly pictures, hiding out under the buffet..*L*



I hope to be able to get some of my W-2's, 1099's and other year end government forms out of the way in the next week or so, then I can haul out the treasures I've collected and make more assemblages. I miss that, but I kind of like having the dining room be clear of it all too. Man, I need a workshop, upstairs, deluxe with lots of shelves, tables, tools, saws, TV, computer, comfy couch, with a nice view to dream and look at... nothing special mind you..*G* Maybe when I win the lottery? ahhh well... till then...I'm thankful for what I DO have!

3 comments:

Amy Huff said...

These are gorgeous! I love these forms and have only tried the smaller ones but you've made the large ones look awesome!

Vintage Papers said...

beautiful pieces Roberta. I also think your grandson's are adorable. Looking forward to knowing you better @ MMCA!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.