Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bug Sprayer Collateral Damage


I've had this old rusty bug sprayer for awhile, and found the old rusty decoration, that to me, looked like a dandelion gone to seed, but all dried up and dead. I had the "diamond" dragonfly in my jewelry box and thought it would go well in this. For now it sits on top of my TV, but I am hoping to find a base or something for it.. it's sitting on the checkerboard for the photo, but I think the pattern in the checkerboard takes away from the other parts too much. So for now, it's still an idea in the making.

I called it Bug Sprayer Collateral Damage because the plant the dragonfly sits on suffered the destruction from the bug sprayer rather than the intended target... the bug. The title may change too as this assemblage evolves.

No comments: