Friday, July 24, 2009

On the Workbench... actually, it's on the floor ...

This has been a busy week, catching up on work after vacation, and then doing a variety of assemblages, seems I can't focus on just one at a time this week, I have to have 4 or more going! *L*

I keep going down to the basement, to search through my stash of treasures, trying to find something for one piece and end up getting inspired by something I forgot I had and would be great for another piece..so I bring it upstairs and start laying them out on the floor to see how they look... this week I have a LOT of them in progress... so here are some glimpses of some of them...







Unfortunately I have to put all this stuff away for the weekend ... but gladly it's because I am picking up our dear granddaughter for a weekend visit today! Yay!! Sure to be photos of her later here too....

No comments: