Monday, May 24, 2010

ECVA's Latest Online Exhibit - Check it out!


ECVA’s Call for Entries "I Will, with God's Help: Fellowship & Communion, Part II, ECVA Baptismal Covenant Series" recently posted the work of those who were accepted as part of it.

I am honored to have one of my assemblages that I submitted last month as part of their gallery showing. I haven't had time to make much art lately, but I submitted one of my first assemblages for this call... My Portion, My Cup.

Check out the wonderful art of many artists at this latest gallery showing at The Episcopal Church and Visual Arts (ECVA) site.

Look for their next call to artists coming out soon too!

Thank you ECVA for including me!!

2 comments:

Terry Ray Flowers said...

Congrats... Love your work !!!

Name: Roberta said...

Thanks Terry, and the feeling is mutual!! *S* Love YOUR art too.