Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun Food - Hot Dogs with Spaghetti - A Food Assemblage Creation


I was surfing that "Next Blog" feature here at blogger, and came across a cool photo showing a neat taste treat sensation..*L*..well, it is cool at least for this time of year if you are looking for fun ideas for a Halloween party, or just something interesting to try out... This first picture is what intriqued me to try this out...

And here are photos I took of how to do it...

The first attempt at it, I just stuck the uncooked noodles into the cut hotdog pieces on the ends ...later I tried it out sticking them all over the hotdog piece, and made the noodles a lot smaller.





Simmering the assemblage food creation....



I found out that you need to slow simmer them, so the noodle parts inside the hotdog pieces cook all the way too.
They look like spiders or jellyfish things while they are cooking, don't they? *L*



And here are some of my finished hot dog / spaghetti assemblages.

This will be a fun project for lunch when the grandsons come here close to Halloween! *S*

(Note to self: The shorter the noodles, the creepier they look..*EG*)


No comments: