Friday, December 2, 2011

I LOVE Spirithoods!


I treated myself to an early Christmas gift ... from a really cool place. SPIRITHOODS!

Their website says, "There is a transformation that takes place when you wear a SpiritHood. This experience is un-definable, and completely unique to you . . ."

The Spirithood I chose is the Night Owl .... AND I LOVE IT!!

Wisdom * Truth * Clairvoyance

The Owl is often regarded as a messenger between worlds. The Owl Spirit is at home in the night and embraces darkness to their advantage. Owls easily see through the facade to the core of things where truth lives and breathes. People with the Owl Spirit are swift and precise with their thoughts and movements. Owls are highly aware beings awake to protect that which is sacred when most of the world sleeps.




I love the built in mittens, and the secret zipper too for storing things in. It can be used as a warm hat, or just as a scarf as well! I look forward to keeping warm in it for many winters to come!

No comments: