Thursday, July 26, 2012

Busy Week ... and He's Baaaackkkk... my Turkey Friend!

Not much time to do anything besides work ... newsletter crunch time had me busy all afternoon Monday, and most all day Tuesday and Tuesday night and Wednesday too!  Glad that finally was finished and transmitted... and also thankful to LPI for calling me less than 24 hours later to tell me they already had it printed and ready to be picked up!!  WOW...that's a new record for turn around time! Thanks LPI!!

gobble, gobble, gobble...
My turkey friend was also back hanging around our yard this week too....
I think he's gotten even bigger in the last week!  He better watch out come November if he's still around... someone is liable to grab him for Thanksgiving dinner! *lol*


On the way to pick up the newsletter, in New Berlin, late this afternoon, I snapped a couple of photos from my car of the storm rolling in ... looks horrible, but thankfully it wasn't as bad here as it looked from the clouds!

We have gotten a bit of rain the last few days, and the grass has a little green in it in some places too! Yay!

No comments: