Friday, June 25, 2010

I may be dead after Fr. Bill sees the July Good Newsletter... *bwhahaha*

This week was newsletter crunch time... trying to get the July edition done early while spending time with the granddaughter and Kaine was pretty difficult...so I didn't finish it and transmit it until Thursday morning, not expecting to get it back until next week...but LPI came thru, and called on Friday night telling me it was finished for pick-up...so I left immediately and got it. The front page is Fr. Bill's page, he writes up a nice article, and then I embellish it with pictures, photos, something that is in tune to what he is talking about in his piece.



I've done a lot of things to Fr. Bill with photoshop, and gotten away with it...heh heh. This month Fr. Bill was mentioning that there was a "Buzz" going around town about the renovation project, and our new uptown location for Church. He also quoted the scripture passage about "the land of milk and honey".... Soooo, what else could I do but make him in a bee costume?? *G* So, if I happen to stop posting here for months and months... I may just be dead! *G*... jk...jk.

Here are just a few other pictures I've used in the past, and I remained alive afterwards... Good thing Fr. Bill is a great sport, eh? *S*







No comments: