Friday, February 11, 2011

Grandchildren Friday!! Yay!!

Was up really early to finish some bookkeeping this morning so I could spend time with some of the grandkids today. I picked up grandson, Jeff from kindergarten this morning, came home, we ate a fast lunch, then we headed up to Milwaukee (the midway point between us) to pick up granddaughter, Jorden, who is spending the weekend.

Such fun having the grandkids here, especially when I have work caught up and can really spend some time playing with them.

Some quotes from grandson Jeff on our way back home from getting Jorden... "Gramma, I was just sitting here in the back seat of the van and my shirt just got this big hole in it!" and "Hey!!? When did baby Jorden learn to talk like that??" *L* She spoke a whole sentence to him and he looked at me like I said it or something.. ha!



Jeff always makes me laugh! *lol* He was excited today to find a "fish flask" that I let him keep... he said he would have his Mom put some good stuff in it so he wouldn't die of thirst. Hope he means something like kool-aid or juice?? *lol*




Jorden wasn't even afraid of Uncle John-John this afternoon either... she decided she needed his hat to wear, and even gave kisses freely.

It was a good afternoon with the grandkids... looking forward to the continued weekend too!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I think you are going to have a fun weekend. Grand kids are what makes our world go round!Blessings jane

Name: Roberta said...

Thanks Jane... YES, they are blessings for sure!