Monday, May 16, 2011

ECVA's Latest Online Exhibition ... Open Studio 2011



About a month or so ago I submitted an entry to the Episcopal Church & Visual Arts latest call to artists. We were asked to share one work, that had not previously been exhibited at any other of the calls to artists. A favorite piece, or one of our best ones, or one of our most current pieces of art. I submitted one of my most current assemblages.



"Wherever you may be..."
Mixed Media, Found Object Assemblage

Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance..."

Dance then, wherever you may be
I am the Lord of the Dance, said He!
And I'll lead you all, wherever you may be
And I'll lead you all in the Dance, said He!


I'm honored to be a part of the exhibit online at the ECVA site. Check out the site for all the wonderful entries there!

Thanks ECVA for including my assemblage in it too!

No comments: