Monday, May 7, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy....

whew.... it's been a quite a few days since I've posted anything... been busy at work, wishing I could have had more time for creating purposes too!

This last weekend we moved the daughter from Milwaukee to the Chicago area. Hubby and son helped on Saturday, I stayed over on Sat. night and Sun. night and helped clean, unpack, rearranged furniture, hang pictures, rearranged furniture, make runs to the store for screws, mops, more cleaning supplies, rearranged furniture, breaks for dinner and resting, and then admiring her new apartment and how GREAT it looks. I am so proud of Kasey and look forward to going back down soon to see what else she's done to her new place, and the new studio she is transferred to also.

*sniff* You know, I think I can still smell bleach from all the cleaning and disinfecting we did in the bathroom and kitchen...*L*

Welp, time to get back into my life and time to get back into creating more assemblages .... well... maybe after the Mother's Day event at church, and then the Brennan Manning weekend following... And the grandson's birthday party celebrations coming up soon too... and bills to pay, our own house to clean... and...and...and...

*sigh*.... this too shall pass... Lord, hear my prayer! *S*

No comments: