Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The start of a new assemblage...911-Forgive.. and some really cool stuff I found!

So, I've not been blogging much here lately... partly because I was gone, and then catching up, and partly because I've gotten into myspace and facebook stuff lately too.... I am addi......err, dedicated once I find something fun like that..*G*

Anyway... here are a few things I've been up to lately... some recent Good Will finds...and one thing from Uncle Hunk's Junk ... I love 'em... not sure yet what I'll do with the giant speaker thing...but it was too cool to pass up, and it was 25% off, so HOW, oh HOW could I pass THAT up??

And then I have these really cool clocks too that I found... The bigger one has clock faces on all four sides, and the other smaller one, which is leather covered, just has a clock on the front side. It's been good deal days for me in my shopping excursions lately!!
And here is a start to an idea for the "9/11 Forgive" assemblage. Here it is laid out, not yet permanent, so things may change, and I already know I am adding some words from The Lord's Prayer to one part... "forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us..."
More to come in the next few days......

1 comment:

A Note From The Queen said...

very kewl clocks!!! Bummer about Uncle Hunks huh? I love the start of your 9-11 piece.