Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Cutest Granddaughter in the World....




We had Jorden and Kaine home for a visit on Mon. and Tues., and of course how can I NOT take photos when Jorden's here... *S*

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's been a busy few weeks...and the next few will be too for me, filled with bookkeeping things mostly, W-2's, 1099's, 4th Qtr reports, Year End Reports for Annual Parish Meeting in 3 weeks...getting tax stuff organized, and moving our daughter from IL back to home here (where oh where are we going to put an apartment full of her stuff here??) .... looks like assemblages and art may have to take a back burner... but that still doesn't stop me from visiting the Good Will stores to find cool bargains.... I think I need help for that addiction.. eek!!

No comments: