Friday, September 4, 2009

Grandson Friday - Officer Jeff

I have a costume closet for the grandkids, with fun things to try on and have some make believe fun in.

I found a police outfit at GoodWill and since our daughter-in-law is with law enforcement, as well as a long line of my relatives (my grandpa, my dad, my uncles, brother in law, daughter in law, cousins), who have been or are currently cops, I thought it might be something Jeff would have fun playing with, so I snapped a few photos.

With school already in session for the other two grandsons, Jeff was the only one here today, we had a good day, porch swinging, doing laundry, playing cops, getting office supplies, and going to Good Will to check out the new Halloween decorations they have up already... bats, ghosts and spiders hanging from the ceiling are always a draw for a grandson it seems! Ha!



Kasey was also home today, getting ready for a wedding photo shoot tomorrow, but managed to take a few photos of Jeff as he played in her room with her. Check out Kasey's blog and her website.
If you book a photo session in the month of October 2009 you will receive a FREE 8x10 & a set of 8 wallets with a purchase of any Portrait Print Package or Digital CD purchase.


Contact Kasey via her blog or website for more info and to see more of KASEY K PHOTO.

No comments: