Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Miss Doing My Assemblages!!

I hope to post more pictures of the assemblages I've been dreaming up and hoping to get to again soon... the last 4 weeks have been devoted to getting John, my husband, on the mend .. he is doing pretty good. Still slow moving, and on pain meds, but he's cut down a lot on the medicines and is up and walking outside more, has been able to do a lot more bookwork, estimates, blueprints, etc... he misses not being out on the job since actually doing the building & construction is what he really loves... but, maybe in a few more months he'll be able to get back to that too?

Anyway... if anyone is visiting my blog to see assemblages, go to my posts in April, May, June and earlier in July to see more. And please come back and check out my stuff in a week or two, I hope to have more to show.

In the meantime... here's an idea I posted about a month ago, and I am still toying with.... World Peace? Hmmm, not sure... but it's interesting coming up with ideas.

Oh yeah... and here is my latest Good Will find that I love... it goes well with my assembly of boxes, cases, etc. What looks like a brown bag, or purse type of thing is actually a light...this picture doesn't show it as cool as it looks when it's in a darkened room... but take my word for it... it's cool and well worth the $3.99 I paid for it... ahhh, I LOVE supporting the Good Will Mission..*G*

No comments: