Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dia dhuit. (God be with you)



"Here's wishing you the top o' life without a single tumble. Here's wishing you the smiles o' life and not a single grumble. Here's wishing you the best o' life and not a claw about it. Here's wishing you the joy in life and not a day without it."
~ Irish Blessing ~

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! Today was a good one.. worked a few hours, then the staff went for our annual corned beef and cabbage and green beer lunch at Popeye's in Lake Geneva... it's by far the BEST corned beef and cabbage meal I've had, and it's only $3.99!! I didn't even have to pay that, Fr. Bill treated us! Thanks Fr. Bill!!

After lunch, back to work for 4 hours, a fast trip to Good Will, (did I find a COOL thing, hope to show it when I use it in some assemblage - if I EVER get to do my art again?? *sigh*), then home for a short break before Vestry tonite... I'll be glad to crash after that meeting!

As the Irish saying goes.. Agus cuid eile an lae dhuit fein. (and the rest of the day to yourself)

No comments: