Saturday, March 20, 2010

Friendly (or not so friendly) Family Bowling Competition.... Wiiiiiiiii


This afternoon and tonight, Kasey, John and I took some time off to relax, watch some TV, fix a delicious dinner together, and we got into a few games (5 hours worth!) of Wii bowling. IT WAS A BLAST!! Soooo fun!!

Even though Kasey and John beat me horribly in our matches, we had a lot of laughs, inbetween running back and forth to the kitchen and the grill making steaks, steamed veggies, and fried onions with mushrooms. Thanks to John & Janel and grandsons too for the Sorg gift certificate we finally used from Christmas for those steaks...yummmm!!

But, after John and Kasey had enough of our 5 hour marathon, I decided to try it by myself to see why I couldn't play better. After just a few games alone, I found how to keep my arm straighter and throw the ball with that Wii controller - bwhahaha.. just wait till our next "friendly" competition, I'll get them then!! *S*

No comments: