Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nice Sunny Sunday for a Drive...


After Church today, since it was such a nice day, John and I headed upnorth to see Aunt Evelyn in the nursing home where she is recovering from back surgery. I also made her a booklet of the photos I had taken a month ago from her 90th Birthday Celebration, which she really liked.

Aunt Evelyn is looking GREAT!! And good news, she gets to go home on Friday! I'm sure it will be a really great homecoming for her after the last, almost 3, months away.

She is an amazing aunt, and still so very active, we're thankful for her continued healing and for having Aunt Evelyn in our lives!




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



When we got home, the Wii Bowling Rematch resumed! But this time just John and I played... just one game...but guess who won?! MEEEEEEE!! heh heh! (189 to 163)
John said he is going to be out for blood the next time!! eek! *G*

Maybe next time, Kasey and I can convince John to try the Just Dance program and see how he does compared to us...*L*!! I'm not good at all, but it's fun (and great exercise!).

No comments: