Friday, July 16, 2010

Showcase Winner at ArtSlant...


I have some photos over at the ArtSlant, Chicago site and enter their showcase contests at times... I recently entered one of my older assemblages, "School Daze" there and received this in an email...

DEAR SHOWCASE ARTIST:

Congratulations! You have been selected as a Showcase Winner in Round #4 of the 2010 Showcase competition cycle!

The ArtSlant Curatorial Team is very pleased to welcome you into our special group of winning artists. Showcase Winners have been designated as promising artists by our team of professional art watchers.


THANK YOU ARTSLANT!!

If you visit my link to my profile, click on the "awards" button to see more.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Congratulations! Your work is deserving. I find it a source of delight in your creativity.

Name: Roberta said...

Thank you Maureen!!!