Saturday, November 24, 2007

9/11 - As we forgive those who trespass against us...




I'm up late, the best time for creativeness lately. Must have been because of the several naps I had on Friday, eh? *L*

Anyway... I finished my assemblage, I was thinking of calling it "9/11 Forgiveness"...but then thought maybe "As We Forgive Those Who Trespass Against Us", I'll sleep on those titles and then see. I had posted some of the elements for this one last month, I've changed it a bit since then, adding different things (like the Empire State Building and Statute of Liberty, and the Lord's Prayer, with a magnifying lens over "..forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us"), changing out some of the letters, and put it all into a shadow box, adding some metal drawer pulls on the top for something different too.

So, now I'm done for the night... well, maybe I'll work on another one I have half finished before sleeping.... *yaaawn*.. or maybe not. *L*

No comments: