Friday, February 29, 2008

Budding Artists - Grandson Day


When I was at the Contemporary Art Museum last weekend, I bought a Buddha Board at the gift shop to use at home, for the grandsons, for myself, for some reflection stations I'll be doing for Youth Ministry and more.
The flyer says; "the Buddha Board is based on the Zen concept of living in the moment. You simply paint on the surface with water and your creation will come to life in bold design. Then as the water slowly evaporates, your art will magically disappear leaving you with a clean slate and a clear mind - ready to create a whole new masterpiece."

Okay, so, now that I am living in the moment here with the grandsons, I have that GrassRoots song... "Sha-la-la-la-la-la live for todaaaay" in my head...*L*


The grandsons LOVE this... and they are turning into budding artists! Who knows, maybe one of them is the next Picasso, eh?

No comments: