Tuesday, May 6, 2008

An addition to the pedestal.... HANDS!


I was going to just decoupage the pedestal...but I awoke in the middle of the night, a few nights back, by the idea of adding these hands to it. The hands are a gift from my friend Deb, who found them at Good Will...they at one time had a big bird attached to them, but I got rid of the bird and liked them this way instead. I've been holding on to them for months hoping to find a cool use for them... I think this is really cool! Thanks Deb!

I don't know yet what exactly I am going to do ...paint this?...decoupage tissue paper on it?... the paper bag material is too heavy for the hands and for the details of the hand to come through I think? Gotta think on it some more and then decide...

I should be working on my cheesebox entries anyway... only have about 10 days to finish them! Yikes!

No comments: