Monday, June 15, 2009

Membership Privileges III Assemblage - Free Wine Tasting

Membership DOES have it's privileges, eh? *S*
I've done several of these, all a bit different, but with the same theme. A framed cork assemblage I found and took out some of the corks, added the Last Supper sculpture, some grapes, scrabble letters, put it on a base, and tahh dahh! I may add a wine cork remover if I can find a cool one later on for on the top...we'll see.

+++++++++++++++++++++


Oh, and here's some progress on the shadow box frame that will eventually house my Alice's Wonderland assemblage ... I painted it red, sanded it down and have now stained it with a dark walnut stain, and am in the process of of putting some polycrylic finish on it before continuing with adding the back, etc. (This is it just after sanding it)
I also bought some natural-look lucky rabbit feet on EBay to use in this assemblage as well... it may be a kind of bad girl Alice I'll be portraying? *L*

MORE TO COME....

No comments: