Friday, June 12, 2009

Work In Progress....


I've been working on getting the sky scene background (inside the box frame) how I wanted it for the last 10 days or more.. I found the frame at Good Will a year or so ago, and recently had John make me a box so I could put this dear distressed black doll in it, with antler wings (which I am thinking of cutting to fit better as wings, but before I go and do that, I want to make SURE) ... it's just resting in the box right now, I finally think I have the background the way I want it, and the frame needs to be secured to the box yet.

I've made the outside of the box match the frame pretty good too .. and put satin finish polycrylic on the inside and outside of the box.
So now I can play around with the contents and what else I want to go with my "little distressed angel". I was thinking of calling it Redeemed II , but not sure if that's the direction I want to take or not?



Anyway.. I have old door handles, or decorative old distressed things that COULD be a part of it.. decisions, decisions... I'll be adding things in the next few days, stepping back, looking at it for an hour or two, or a day or two before deciding on affixing things permanently.

MORE TO COME...

No comments: