Thursday, February 11, 2010

Boxes galore for my Frames...thanks John!! xoxox

It was a looong day today... not being able to sleep early this morning, along with daughter Kasey who woke up too...we stayed up watching a scary movie called "Raising Cain"... a thriller! ... but a long one too... from 2:30 - 5 a.m. we were watching this nail biter...*L*...then stayed awake giggling my head off at ideas of sneaking over to where Kasey was sleeping and leaning down real low and just staring at her to try to get her to open her eyes and freak out! *EG* ... just thinking about it made me laugh outloud as Kasey thought I'd gone insane like the Cain character..haha.

After another short nap, I had to get to work.. 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. ... a long day! Of bookkeeping, bulletin master making, and closet and room purging again at Church. We're getting ready for a major rennovation, remodeling and needed repairs, we'll be temporarily relocating to another place for about 7 - 8 months, and have to pack up and clear out decades of stuff!



Kasey and Kyle have both been helping SOOOO much, and we appreciate their volunteering to do it. ANY and ALL help is appreciated...come and be a part of the fun, fun, fun ...next date to help is Feb. 18th from 9:30 - 12:30 at Church.
Here Kasey and Kyle try out some of the moustaches they found as they packed up the costume department and parts of the Sunday School room.

We packed up a huge load in the back of my van too for Good Will, which was originally purchased from there for the hoe down events and other fun things ...but it's time to pass them back for others to use now..*L*



When I got home, I had a great surprise waiting... John had made me 4 boxes for some frames I'd found in the last few months... now I just need to decide what treasures to put in them, and how to finish off the boxes... stain, paint, decoupage, gesso, distress, antique them or what?

I'm afraid it may be a few weeks before I can really get into that... bookkeeping is starting to overtake my life lately... ugh!

No comments: