Monday, February 8, 2010

Granddaughter Jorden wearing her great-great Grandmother's dress...



My daughter Kasey and I had some fun this morning before I took granddaughter Jorden back to her Mom. I have a lot of cool older clothes, and cute outfits I LOVE to dress her up in. When Kasey was little I did the same with her - I'll have to go find some of those older photos in my pile of photos stashed away in boxes.



Until then... here is Jorden, in her great-great grandmother's dress... I LOVE these. I set up the backdrop, Kasey took the photos and I am playing around with some photo editing for fun. Here are a few of the photos. I love the old-fashioned look to them, and of course, the granddaughter in them too! *S*

2 comments:

Maureen said...

She's a doll, and so photographic. You are lucky to have those clothes. There is an artist in New York who makes the most wonderful pieces out of such clothing. I featured her in a one of my posts last fall. She was a resident artist at MAD for a while.

Name: Roberta said...

Thank you Maureen!! we are smitten by our granddaughter, as you can tell.. (as well as our grandsons!). I am glad I saved that dress from my gramma... it's a treasure for sure!