Thursday, April 15, 2010

Something a Church Administrator/Treasurer Could Appreciate...



I was going through some old photos here and found this one I had snapped at the small church upnorth where our friend, Gene's burial was held. This small, friendly congregation hosted a nice reception following the burial. The church and the congregation are very small, it is a very small town as well. As one who deals with the statistics listed in this photo, I couldn't resist snapping the picture of it.
And the next time I may feel the need to mutter to myself about low numbers and offerings in our own services, I'll be reminded not to.

Sooo, since it's tax day, I suppose I better go make sure my bookwork is in order ... Lord, help me to be thankful for even the small things in life.

No comments: