Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gee it's nice to have a professional photographer in the family!! *S*

This afternoon I drove down to IL to see the daughter's new studio... the company she is assistant manager/photographer for moved a couple of doors down from where they were to a studio that is more than double in size...and it's FANTASTIC!! So many sets and cool gadgets, lighting, lots of fancy, schmancy stuff, great dressing rooms, conference rooms, lobby area... it's first class!


So, as long as I was going down to see Kasey and the studio, I asked if I could bring some of my assemblages and have some photos taken... I loaded a bunch in the car, put the torsos in the seats, and belted them (had some funny looks from people driving on the highway there too! *L*)..and Kasey took some great pics for me.

Then we headed to a really good restaurant for some Indian food, .. lots of new things I'd never had before, and it was pretty good too!
Thanks for taking the pics Kasey, your studio is terrific!! Love you! xoxoxox

No comments: