Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall Photos Featured on Diocesan Website



Hey this is cool! Move over Kasey K Photo! hahaha ... just kiddin!

I just noticed this morning that some Fall photos I had sent in to the Diocese (they had asked people who were snapping Fall photos to send in some and they may feature them on the Diocesan website and in Diocesan e-news things), a few of those photos are on the Milwaukee Diocese website!

It helped that Kasey K Photo let me use her fancy camera to go around snapping photos! Thanks Kasey... and, if you ever need an assistant... heh heh!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I really like the image Leaves in Lake Delavan. Lovely.

Name: Roberta said...

Thank you Maureen! I love the lake in the Fall, quiet, more serene than when everyone is around during the summer time. I think this kind of captures that feeling too.

Unknown said...

Well you're just getting published all over the place!! Way to go!