Thursday, November 26, 2009

Family Thanksgiving ... 55 of us, more or less



My side of the family had a feast this afternoon at my sister and brother-in-law's house, (Chellie & Bill). Not everyone could be there (some were working, some upnorth deer hunting, some came later too), but over 55 of us enjoyed delicious food, the Packer win, and each other!



Here is my Dad carving the two turkeys... one was 48 lbs and one was 12 lbs, both were pretty much gone by the time we left.





The family keeps growing as more babies are born. Here's the newest member of the family, Adin and his Mom, Cassandra, with Grandpa Todd and Gramma Susan.


And here's Gramma Peggy with Hailey... and to think, my sisters said "I" was old being a gramma and all... ha! Welcome to grandmahood Peggy and Susan! *S*



Brother in laws, Bill and Mark were forced to watch the Packer game from seats in the bedroom with all the coats ..*L*


The rest of the photos are just SOME of the family that gathered (I didn't venture outside in the cold to get photos of the kids who were playing their own game of football after dinner, or some who came later either, so not everyone made it into the photos)...but, I am thanking God for all of them!!


No comments: