Friday, November 13, 2009

LTNP = Long Time No Post

It's been a busy week ... after having our granddaughter, Jorden, and son, Kaine, home for the weekend last week, there was a lot to catch up on for work... and getting ahead of the game because I knew of things to come...

I went with John on Thursday, who is having more surgery on his back... he had pre-surgery tests, x-rays, blood work, ekg, and more at the clinic in Milwaukee. (He passed the tests, surgery set for Dec. 10th)

Plus bookkeeping for both jobs to finish up before I head to Diocesan Convention at Chula Vista, in WI Dells on Friday and Saturday. (done!! hurrah!!)

...and so, I am heading out this morning... just me and my Garmin (GPS) and we are heading up the back roads, looking for treasures and junk, as I travel to WI Dells for the Diocese of Milwaukee annual Fall Convention.

I am hoping that the banquet on Friday night ends in time for me to maybe go see a movie .. I've been wanting to see 2012 at the theatre, and maybe I can do that late Friday nite at the Dells... already smelling theatre popcorn!! Yum!

... More to come... well, that is IF our hotel (cheaper hotel than the Convention one) has wireless internet access... we'll see....

No comments: