Sunday, November 29, 2009

One of my entries is included in the ECVA call to artists "Full of Grace"


The Episcopal Church and Visual Arts has calls to artists several times per year. I'm honored to have one of my entries be included in the latest call "Full of Grace".

One of my entries this time included a photograph I took. I'm not really a photographer (even though I take hundreds of photos for the church newsletter and family photos), but my daughter, Kasey is a professional photographer, and she let me borrow her fancy camera one day. I've learned a few things from Kasey in taking photos, so I was fortunate to get a nice photo of fall leaves on Delavan Lake, which is the piece featured in "Full of Grace", titled "God's Glory".



And another really cool thing is that one of my assemblages is featured on the home page of ECVA too. It's an honor for me to have it featured there as well.

Thank you to the curator of the latest call to artists, Moses Hoskins, and to the Episcopal Church & Visual Arts for featuring my work.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Congratulations. I follow the ECVA Website and always look forward to artists' offerings.

I will be including a note about "Full of Grace" in my "All Art Friday" feature on 12/4.

Name: Roberta said...

Thank you Maureen!! I look forward to seeing your note then too!