Saturday, January 2, 2010

On the 8th Day of Christmas....

I'm continuing with my attempt to make an assemblage for each day of the song mentioned in "The Twelve Days of Christmas". (Warning: I do take liberties with the lyrics and assemblages. *S*)

On the 8th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me....



EIGHT MAIDS A MILKING ....
(I think these maids were found at the same place those French Hens were found! *L*)




Seven Pawns a Swimming .... (in a pool of chessboards...and at least it's only ONE letter off from the word S-W-A-N-S... *lol*) (see photo on previous day)

Six He's a laying ..... (get it?? - I'm gonna hate this if I have to explain it.. it helps if you pronounce HE'S like geese *lol*) (see prior photo)

Five Gold Rings ... (and assorted baubles)..(see prior photo)

Four Calling Birds... (see previous photo)
(Hello, can you hear me now?) *G*

Three French Hens.... (see previous photo)

Two Turtles 'n Doves .... (see previous photo)

... and a Partridge with Pears and a Tree.. (see previous photo).

No comments: