Friday, June 4, 2010

Ahhh...memories... Those were the days my friend...

Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way.


When I was going thru stacks of old floppy disks (thousands of them, I kid you NOT), for the video I am making for a church fund appeal and visitor bags, I found all sorts of photos of my own family as well mixed in with the church photos.

My grandmother..circa 1906 or so.


My mom, circa 1935 or so.




Here, for your viewing enjoyment... or to use to throw darts at.. are some more of the old photos from years past....




Dad, in the Air Force...around 1951 or so.




Me with my dad and mom at Christmas 1953.




At this time there were just three of us kids.... my sisters Chellie and Susan and me... I'm the oldest...






At the Commodore's Ball, 1969... so young, so innocent...I LOVED the summer of 69! *L*



Okay... no time for more... work is screaming at me....

2 comments:

A Note From The Queen said...

did you ever see this? http://anotefromthequeen.blogspot.com/2007/12/blue-and-silver-4x4.html

Name: Roberta said...

Lisa... yes, I saw it when you first did it... and liked it then too!! (also commented on it back then as well.)..*S* Young Jerry looks so much like Mom did back then.