Friday, June 18, 2010

Planters, Gardens, Father's Day Gifts and more stuff...


Yesterday I picked up two of those upside down tomato planters...the ones I bought were tomato TREES... on stands. I bought one for my Dad for Father's Day and then had to get one for US too to try out!

So this morning, I planted both of them...one on our deck... and the other I took out to Mom and Dad's and put it together and planted it there... I left it with a balloon saying Happy Father's Day, hoping Dad would see it later when he got home, or tomorrow sometime. The one shown here is on our deck... I hope it turns out as good as it looked on the box! But, just incase my plants die, I did plant some in the traditional way in a deck planter..so hopefully in a couple of months we'll be eating some yummy tomatoes! mmmm, mmmmm, good!

Here are some pics of the planters and gardens this year... I need to weed, but so far they aren't looking too bad....now if I can just get the moose to stop eating my daisies..*G* ...they also like to hide in my hosta plants in the rock garden too.



My bed frame planters and flowers... and the front porch chair planter are doing pretty good too!


No comments: