Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another Assemblage on the Workbench...


This one is something that is dear to my heart... it was going to be a shrine-like piece to our baby that is waiting for us in heaven. I had a miscarriage 30 years ago, and I often think of this child of ours, and what it might have been like if he/she had survived. But, time lessens the hurt, but not the memories or dreams of seeing my child again someday. So, here is what I've come up with so far... to me, it looks like a cupid angel right now...guess because it's close to Valentine's Day? *L* ... I created the wings from some feathers & thin leafy things while we were watching the Packer game this afternoon....

GO PACK GO!! On to the Super Bowl! hurrah!!




... still looking for a base and other things to add to my baby shrine... I like it so far. *S*















++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UPDATE - Monday night, Jan. 24th





I found a stand for my angel baby! ... still working on other things for it ... more to come....

No comments: