Thursday, January 12, 2012

Playing in the Kitchen .... a.k.a... Cooking...

Between getting W-2's, W-3's, 940's, 941's, 1099's, 1096's, WT-7's and all those other assorted government forms together for two businesses, I have also been using up some of the leftovers in my refrigerator. That pinterest site has me trying out, and thinking up, all sorts of cool ideas!

So, this afternoon I made appetizers with left-over mozarella cheese pearls, mushrooms and onions, spices and left over phyllo pastry cups .. VOILA!! Yummy!



And then we had breakfast for dinner ... using texas toast, and making little holes in it, I inserted fresh blueberries and dipped it in egg and milk mixture, and fried it up. Add a little powdered sugar or drizzle some syrup on the top and it's DEEEELICIOUS!!




So, that's about all the creating this wanna-be artist has done lately ... hoping to get back to assemblage art creations sometime soon!

Back to the bookkeeping for now .....

No comments: