Monday, April 29, 2013

Great Goodwill Treasure Find....

So, this morning, our church newsletter company calls and says the Good Newsletter is ready to pick up.
 
I never mind going to get it (45 minutes away), since I usually can make a stop at one or two (or three or more) Milwaukee area Goodwil...ls on the way back...ok, it's an around about way home, but still a fun trip.
 
But I got going late this afternoon, too many end of the month things to finish....so I wasn't going to stop at any place, but, that New Berlin Goodwill store was just calling out to me as I passed by it...So, I thought, okay, just 10 minutes, that's ALL!
 
And look at my great deal I found! A great plant stand, perfect to put some gorgeous plants in to use for the Mother's Day Basket Drawing at church, and it was ONLY $2.99!!
 
Now, should I paint it some other color, or leave it black? I'm glad I listened to that Goodwill muse calling me! *ha!*
 
Look for further photos once I plant this in the next few days!  Can't wait!

No comments: