Friday, April 26, 2013

Treated to a DEEElicious Dinner!!

I spent the night with Mom last night, and we were treated to a gourmet dinner!  Father Bill made us stuffed pork chops, glazed carrots and baby potatoes, and for dessert, cheesecake with strawberries!

YUMMMMM!!  Neither one of us could eat it all, but we saved it for lunch today!   It's so great to have such a caring friend.  Thanks Father Bill!!

Also took a photo of the beautiful flowers that family friends, the O'Brien's, had given to Mom for Dad's funeral.  They are blooming and growing so good in the window Mom has them in.

Mom and I went through some of Dad's things, and Mom gave me a leather jacket that was Dad's.  It was one I had used a wood burning tool and burned some pictures of an Indian, and animals on for Dad.  I may have to re-burn it since the years have faded it a lot.  It's a keepsake that I'll treasure forever, as well as the memories of Dad liking it so much.  Thanks Mom!! xoxo

No comments: