Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update on Work Bench Projects - UNDER CONSTRUCTION...


Here's an update on the torso I've been slowly working on... some of the different elements that will be incorporated into it are alongside. I finally have the torso the color I want to match the clock frame box in front of it. I need to attach the small doll arms to the box, add a face insert, the branch of timely elements (not shown in this post), the wings... and we'll see what else. Still waiting on the torso to dry more so I can polycrylic it.


This is what I've been doing while I wait for the torso to dry... gessoing and decoupaging the "tin baby" with silver tissue paper... shown here are some of what will go with it too.
I plan on putting a stain over the silver tissue paper to age the piece and hopefully make it match the funnel hat more ... and possibly some kind of insert in the chest area? Still thinking on that.

But for now, I better get busy with my reports I need to finish for tonight's Vestry meeting.....more to come...

No comments: