Friday, November 28, 2008

Yaaaaaaaaaaawn....

Black Friday... the biggest shopping day of the year... and YES, I was part of it already!! I left the house at 3:45 a.m.(AM I NUTS OR WHAT?!), stood in line at Kohls Dept. Store for 10 minutes with a looooong line ahead and behind me by the time they opened the doors at 4. I was able to get the things I had made a list for there, then on to Radio Shack, and Staples... I also was there soon enough to take advantage of some GREAT sales... all in all (so far today), I've saved over $430 on Christmas gifts!!

Now it's nap time for a couple of hours...To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub; for I must go into work for a couple of hours, but, perchance the daughter will be ready to get up and dressed and out shopping with me by the time I'm back from work??

No comments: