Thursday, December 31, 2009

On the 6th Day of Christmas....

Okay... so, maybe a disclaimer should be posted here for this one..*L*
REMINDER: I said I may take liberties with the words to this song, and this time I REALLY have! *L*

On the 6th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me....




SIX HE'S A LAYING
..... (get it?? - I'm gonna hate this if I have to explain it..*L*)(Oh, and try saying HE'S to sound like it rhymes with geese, that may help..*L*)


FIVE GOLD RINGS... (and assorted baubles)..(see prior photo)

Four Calling Birds... (see previous photo)
(Hello, can you hear me now?) *G*

Three French Hens.... (see previous photo)

Two Turtles 'n Doves .... (see previous photo)

... and a Partridge with Pears and a Tree.. (see previous photo).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I actually had made a different assemblage for this 6th Day, but rejected it in place of the above.

Here's that one .... (and yes, I know those aren't geese, or goose eggs, or even goose feathers..*L*)

No comments: